Founded in 1975 in the wake of Canada’s official ratification of biculturalism, the Association for Canadian and Québec Literatures has, over the course of 45 years, emerged as Canada’s premier association for showcasing bilingual research in Canadian and Québec literatures. This year, the annual ACQL conference will take place on line (due to the pandemic) and independently of Congress (out of solidarity for the Black Canadian Studies Association), from May 29 to May 31, 2021.
Member-Organized Panels (proposals due January 31st, 2021):
- Approaches to Early Career Professionalization: Emerging Scholar Roundtable
- Imagining a Quebec for writers in exile (full)
- Politics and Power in Fiction
- Queer Spatialities in Canada and Québec
- Labor-Based Grading Contracts: Professional Development Workshop
Julien Defraeye, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages
St. Thomas University
51 Dineen Drive
Fredericton, NB E3B 5G3
Téléphone : (506) 452-0447
Courriel : email@example.com
Laurel Ryan, Ph.D.
Department of English
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
P.O. Box 43719
Lafayette, LA 70504
Téléphone: (337) 482-6908